Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Island Update

I worked the whole day yesterday. Tut Tut.

However we did get out to a wonderful Thai restaurant last night where some Satay Lamb and Angry Duck went down a treat. Some great Red wine, good company... what more can I want.

I would be embarrassed to say that I woke up just before 10am today. But I did forget to set my alarm clock and this kind of thing happens when I do not have anything to do today.

Golf is out of the window thanks for the Rain on the islands. However, I did manage to get my hair cut, read some of my book, chat to a honeymoon couple from the UK (who were a tad peeved that the rain was infringing on their beach time) (erm... you on honeymoon - shag demmet!!) and post this blog.

Tonight we off to a fish restaurant.

*pat of tummy*

Ahh well - maybe I will get a lurgy in Burkina next week to lose some weight.

I am having fun

and I am chilling!

(which is good)

Have a happy day people. Photos will follow when I get around to downloading them on the PC :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

You definately don't want the lurgy while you are travelling....glad you are chilling.. I think well needed. Have loads of fun!!!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home