Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ghana

Not much changes in Ghana.

What has however changed is the fact that the lads on site have cleaned up nicely (not just personally but work wise too) and we are in the final throes of the job.

Everyone is a tad "bossies" and have got to the stage when they just want to get out and take some well earned rest at home. The poor buggers have done almost five months on the trot.

I have a series of meetings which will endure until Friday when I once again wing my way back south.

I did partake in some good of fashioned 50/50 Captains as only they can serve on site. Sleep did not however come easily.

Another day

Another Neut- de - Coco

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Wow, I thought you were moving back down South but seems that you are in the air more often now! Happy Birthday to Nessers on Sunday.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Antoine said...

Yup, Cracking my airmiles!!!

Will give her your wishes, unless of course she read them already

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home