Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ahhh. Where to next

Well let's see

I can go to Mauritius for a week and have meetings. Apparently we are staying at Le Canonnier which can be seen here. (LINK).

I do believe I can have some fun there.

I get picked up at 8:30 from the hotel to the office on Tuesday. I have a meeting

(Difficult work day)

Wednesday.... I do not get picked up from the hotel at all.... enuff said.

(They have a Golf course)

Thursday I get picked up at 10:45. I do late mornings... I have a meeting and a cocktail function.

(They have a Spa)

Friday I get picked up at 10:15. I do late nights as well. I have a site visit.

(They have water sports)

I also have Saturday Free - apparently a Catamaran trip to a beach for lunch and Sunday at leisure before departing for Paris and 22:35.

(They have watersports)

I cannot with all honesty say I will be working hard.

But,,, I can lie and say "It is going to be hell"

Hope you are having fun as well....

I know I am about to

(assuming I get to leave SA given the fact that the Immigration people are on strike on Monday)

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Sounds more like a working holiday. Did you notice the bit about "It is close to Grand Baie, the ultimate spot for fantastic shopping" on the hotel webpage? ;)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home