Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Monday, April 23, 2007

Mali here I come

Tonight I head for the sprawling metropolis of Bamako in Mali.

We have a job there and it is a working visit to go see what is happening there, set up the legal vehicles and work like a dog.

My to do list is a long one! One of the items is the site visit. 300kms from Bamako - 7!! hours by road. I am trying to get a charter flight to make the time spent a bit more productive.

HOWEVER:

We have planned to see Timbuktu

Why?

Just to say “I have been to Timbuktu” of course.

Have charged the battery on the camera

Have got comfortable shoes

Hopefully will come back with some fine pics of yet another African Country.

Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home