Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Friday, March 09, 2007

Back in Ghana

On the long fight which fly's via the Ivory Coast and hangs around for an hour on the ground depriving me of a ciggie.

With 210 kg of luggage which made getting through customs challenging

40 mins late which once again deprived me of a ciggie

where it is 29 degrees at 11pm and the sweat dripping down my neck tells me I am definately back in Ghana.

But:

I have checked my mail

Have ensured I am booked on the flight to Kumasi at 6.30 am tomorrow

and I have had a cup of Chelsea Tea


I will now toddle off to bed - sleep the sleep of the dead until my week of fun starts!!

Hope you are all smiling you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home