Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Sunday, February 18, 2007

And it came to pass

That the plane was caught

The trip was made

and I am now sitting in Sunny SA

Happily partaking in the joys of life.


One interesting thing was:

I have learnt to take a sleeping tablet on the flight to make it easier. The pack said take 1. I took 1.

When an hour later it had not kicked in, I took another one.

The upshot?

I have no recollection of yesterday until 4pm.

Apparently I dropped Nessers off in Rivonia to pick up her car. Had great nookie and slept.

I recall the sleeping and hitting the kerb with my car.

I missed out on remembering great nookie.

I reminded myself later that night

All is good in my life

3 Comments:

Blogger caroline said...

Antoine, so lovely named.

My name is Caroline and I have noted you have been leaving your comments all over the place.

I am in the process of trying to find out what you are about, it is not easy.

For the time being will you considder calling a spade a spade and nookie sex?

It will make my work much easier.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Antoine said...

Ahhh, but Caroline, Nookie is just so much more than sex.

I am a simple lad - as my blog will happily show.

7:57 PM  
Blogger caroline said...

I am sure you are Antoine.

And I am sure it is but you should not underestimate the value of pure sex.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home