Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Friday, February 09, 2007

It appears....

That Blogger.com has decided you WILL go to the new version.

either that

or my hangover is that bad that I pushed the wrong button when I logged in and decided just to go with the flow. (Which I do when the hangover is bad)

Last night was a "Mini Friday" and the ring was duly pulled. It is a bit of fun to get out there and act like a teenager once in a while. A bottle of Captains vanished rapidly.

I took 2 Panado's this morning

Sat through the 8am meeting where someone stole my thunder

Responded to emails

I am now going to walk around site to see if I can sweat some of this stuff out of my system

Hope you are having fun

I am - I think!

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

ah yes, it's part of the blogger plan to take over the world ;)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home