Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekend

I worked Saturday - full day

Did not even bother to go to the pub and chilled at home.

Sunday, I sweated off the week's excess drinking on the golf course. I did not lose a ball. I beat Alwin (again). Jeri embarassed us by having a birdie on hole #1 (Everyone else got 2 overs). We laughed a lot. Carl discovered his driver works well (for some holes at least)

I became a fixture with the couch on Sunday Afternoon and read, napped and watched Man U put 4 past a hapless Spurs.

I would much rather be at home......

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

being beaten at golf by a girl ... tut tut ;)

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home