Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-D

A sexually transmitted disease?

Nope - today is the day of love, lust and other neferious deeds.

I am still in Ghana. SO today will be the day of sending a soppy email and retiring to bed with some hand lotion.

I will however be winging my way back down South on friday (In'shalla) and based on that fact, I will not have to use hand lotion for a while thereafter.

Hope you had a hoppy day of love

now here's to a hoppy lifetime of lust!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home