Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Airmiles

Since my last post I have been in Ghana, back to SA, spent 2 days in the Magaliesburg and am now back in Ghana only to return to SA on Saturday Morning.

8 hour flights, nicotine withdrawal, small planes, long drives and a different bed every night (almost).

There is a hamster running on a wheel - and methinks the hamster is me....

I have however.

- Had nookie (not enough tho)
- Quad biked for the 1st time
- Did some archery ( and managed to get one bull from 20 paces)
- Ate enough really nice food to put on weight
- Attended a strat session at a really nice 5 * establishment in the Magalies
- Missed a public holiday and spent it on a flight to Ghana
- Argued a point and hopefully have won
- Got waaaay behind on my email

I write this post while I wait for 3.77MB of email to download, before hitting the road from Obuasi to Bogoso.

Will update in greater detail when the wheel stops turning.

Oh Yes - do NOT mention Pres Mbeki and his "all whites are racist" diatribe.

cos then I am gonna get an attack of the willies

Have fun people and peoplesses

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I thought that you had forgotten all your loyal readers ..... The wheel keeps turning cause you became a director so I very much doubt that it will stop but I look forward to reading about your trials and tribulations once the wheel slows down. Have fun like always and thinking about you. Luv you.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Hopefully you're filling in your voyager membership number to keep record of all the airmiles. I predict free holiday flights are in your future ;)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home