Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hiatuis Over!!

Africa Missive has been on hold for the past few months due to a sense of humour failure.

That is now over - I have rediscovered my sense of humour and can now start posting again.

What has happened in my life over the last few months:

- Nessers and I broke up - Enough Said

- I have been a busy lad - whats new

- I have done a fair amount of Travel (both Business and Pleasure) and have started a travel blog

- I am doing home renovations - fark!! What a mission

- I am going to visit my sister in Cyprus - HUGE SMILE

- I am going to spend some time in Rome and on the Amalfi Coast - HUGE SMILE

- I have made some really nice new friends and am rediscovering my social side

- I had Malaria rapidly followed by a dose of Flu - No fun

- The HOP is back - Mothers Hide Your Daughters (especially a specific mother in Bela Bela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home