Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Can I say "fuck" on Blogger please?

This post comes from…NOT Accra Airport

This post (once again) comes from site

This post means my original R&R date of August 4th – which was delayed to September 13th, which was delayed until September 20th has been delayed once again.

This time it is courtesy of my workers deciding that if I went home, they would not get an increase. So they decided it was best I should given them an increase before I go home. Until then Mr. Tony ,we will happily stop work and really piss me off and the client.

Am I pissed off?

Yeah you could say I am. You could also say I am tired and unhappy and disappointed.

You could say all the above and be right.

I did however to play 18 holes of Golf on Sunday. Golf was terrible, but the walk was good and I did have a lot of fun.

Other than that. Nothing. Just long hours of “negotiations” with “workers representatives”.

I am now hoping for Friday.

Hold thumbs for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

So Sorry lil bro, hope that you are safe and will be winging you way to sunny (or I believe still cold) S.A. today. Love you lots!!!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home