Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Published again!

Yours truly has once again been published on www.reporter.co.za.

This time including one of the pictures I took of the Eclipse that we had.

Oh the fame!
the fame!

*wicked chuckle*

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

I'm suitably impressed!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

didn't see the pic on the reporter site maybe I am not looking in the right place. How does it feel to have you name in print.......again. Just by the way, Cyprus was 95% covered by the eclipse. The last one was in 1999.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home