Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hummm

When you wake up at 4:27 am you find out that not much happens at the time.

Do you realise Google has a blog search?

Do you realise the only person who mentions Ghana and Nookie in the same blog is me?

Do you realise I am a strange individual..........

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

*chuckle*

And if you were using sitemeter to monitor the visitors to your blog, you'd be able to see which searches led them here. Looking at searches that found my blog I can say with confidence there are much stranger people than you out there. Like the person that did a search for "animals fucking womans" and the one that searched for "wat zimbabwe do in there life", bad spelling and all ;)

10:48 PM  
Blogger wendybaby said...

*giggles* Yep, lots of strange people out there. By the way, I updated my blog Antoine. Have to tell you since you miss me so much. ;) So when are you coming to visit me?

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home