Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

What did I do today?

I have done 4 quotes

Sorted out the 45 ton to do a lift

Sorted out some mundane staff problems

Had a meeting with the workers re leave pay

Met with the new workshop guy as to how he is getting on

Discussed using drinking water to top up batteries - yes - I have to deal with the mundane as well

Almost finished my monthly report

Reconciled a debtors account

Sorted out exchange rate variances in my accrual account

Been to pea 4 times

Had my 4th mug of tea - there may be a pattern developing here

Worked on modifying a trailer

Reviewed last months petty cash

Tried to phone 4 people to work out where my 45 t crane has gone

Smoked 28 ciggies


Now I go home to kick back and relax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home