Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Happy New Year

Here I am - down in SA, having just spent a wonderful 10 days at the coast just chilling. FANTASTIC!!! (Oh yeah - with a whole load of nookie as well *chuckle*).

Happy new year to you all - back in Ghana on the 24th - but will try and get a post in before then to update everyone as to what I have been doing over the last few weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

back IN ghana or back TO ghana on the 24th ? I thought you didn't travel over weekends? ;)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

which reminds me, in a roundabout fashion, what would you like for your birthday?

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home