Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Photo's

While I sit here and wait for JDE to get "fixed" I created a Flickr link for all my pics. Sooo Go to htp ref = and browse the pics. And nope - I will not put any nekked pics up!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

aaww, spoilsport!
um, there's no link?!

10:03 PM  
Blogger wendybaby said...

Gotta fix your hyperlink, Antoine.

And nice pics on your apartment and room. Certainly much better than I thought is available in Ghana. Pardon my ignorance on this of course please, since I've never been there but it does look better than I expected. :)

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home