Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Medicals

While I am here!

I studied hard and passed my medical with (almost) flying colors.

- I have no STD's
- My Cholesterol went from 5.1 to 4.0
- My lung function improved from last year (smoking regulations in SA helping?)
- My Prostate is not enlarged (Quote from Doctor as he prepared to root around in my ring "If you do not put your finger in it, you risk putting your foot in it")
- My fitness?? is 83% of expected fitness
- I am still obese despite the malaria induced 4kg loss (which was what I lost over a yearr)
- My hearing is fine
- I do not have lung cancer (the jury is still out on other body parts)


Tasks allocated by Doctor

- Drink less coffee
- Smoke Less
- Exercise
- Lose weight


Odds of above happening

*cough*

Slim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home