Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Update from Cool and wet SA

Well the lack of posting does not mean I forgot my password... It means I am still in South Africa.

(Insert HUGE smile here)

I have a training course at the end of the month and rather than fly back to Ghana only to fly back to SA a week later, of course it is more financially viable to stay in SA until the course is complete.

So I am here until the 13th odd of February!!

I am once again having regular nookie, regular sushi, tender meat, fresh salad and catching up on all the movies.

I have also applied for DSL at home due to my loving daughter running up scary phone bills on the ISDN line, am doing some work on my house and trying against all odds to get the Kreepy to clean the entire pool as opposed to only 20% of it. Once I succeed I am going to patent my solution and sell it for a million.

Once I succeed....

(COPYRIGHT) - the current solution involves a old roof slate, wire from a broken mouse and a few knots......

Scary huh!!


Keep your eyes peeled people - I have an update from SA coming soon, complete with (finally) getting Nessers to reveal all on a "clothing optional" beach and her getting a warning for public indency

*wicked chuckle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home