Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Missive moves further South for the Holidays

Very much like Santa who moves South over Xmas, I too am moving south over Xmas.

So to all 9 of you who read this blog. May your Xmas be a stunner and the pressies be rich in happiness.

As we enter 2006 and start the long walk once again, may your path be smooth and downhill.

I have another 12 months left of this missive and one hopes I will be able to elicit a belly laugh once in a while.

Keep on smiling :)

I know 0 I am...

S ex
S ushi
S and

(and more nookie)
hehehe

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Impressive, your reader count has gone up over the past year. You must be doing something right ;)

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home