Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Nigeria

I am currently swanning around Nigeria with patchy and expensive internet access.

I am doing some blogs off line and will post them on my return to Ghana on Monday

Hope you are all having fun - and god willing - if the drivers do not use the speedo as a target as opposed to an indication, I will make it home safe and sound.

To my boss!!! I want more life insurance!!!!! demmet!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Take Care lil bro! Hope you are now safe and sound...... at least you are getting to see other parts of Africa. Kisses

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home