Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

E'kya

Ladies, gentlemen and all other reprobates who read this site. (yup - all four of you), I am off home tonight for a well deserved R&R.

Ergo - this page takes a rest until I return towards the end of the month.

Woolies foods
Nookie
Sushi
Nookie
Movies
Nookie
Decent Roads
and
Nookie

Await me

I will have fun you hear!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

hope you have a good one and lots of nookie:)

2:10 PM  
Blogger abraham said...

Appliance repair in san diego ca, for washers dryers dishwashers refrigerators stoves ovens and garbage disposals

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home