Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

More views

A quite pic early in the morning as I juice up on my first ciggie of the day. This pic was actually taken with my phone camera. Not bad quality. The LDV's that we see are the CAT people. Our neighbours. Seems like at some stage when the lad directly below us gets enough money, he is going to build his house. He has started with the bricks, which I would not assume will satisfy SABS standards.
Image003
Originally uploaded by Hop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home