Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Time Time Time - and departure dates

Happiness is a wet pussy!! - Now that I have your attention herewith my updated Blog for the week.

A public holiday in the middle of the week is always a load of fun, and accordingly I chilled and got quietly ratted in the evening with a very good friend.

Managing to do a fair amount of accounting stuff at work which is keeping me out of mischief, and as luck would have it I have another day of training tomorrow (yeah yeah it is still classified as work). Still battling with the wonders of JDEdwards and the fact that printing a document could take as long as 4 hours to be processed via the server at a remote site.

Still not 100% sure when I am leaving - but the brain is still bent around the 28th of this month. Will be reasonably sure once I have an airticket in my ugly mitts. I also need a visa which is "under process" and have worked out that afore I depart the good old RS of A I will also need to make sure I have a place to stay.

Having Lisa back is stunning, and she goes back to Monash full time from the 19th July to get back on track with her studies. Back to the CA(SA) for her (and varisty fees which will severly dent my savings plan). You gotta love the kiddies.

Other then that - Life goes on - which is always good cause the alternative is a bit of a let down.

Have a Hoppy One

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

omg, there's a spelling mistake in your blog! Wonder if they have a spellchecker feature :)

Told you, you need to bring some proper computer equipment into the company. Something that works, faster than what you have currently. Four hours for a report would drive me batty!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home