Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Monday, October 24, 2005

Almost Back to Ghana and SPAM!!

After a great 2 weeks down south and some time off (only worked 1/2 day *chuckle*) I am off to Ghana tonight for my final stint of 2005. Seven weeks!! not too bad Nige.

I have also being forced to turn on word verification for comments thanks to the SPAM idiots spamming the hell out of my blog. It would be nice if 10,000 people visited my blog everyday, but all this spam for 7 people.

waste of time and effort I say.

But hope all seven of you will comment *chuckle*

HAVE FUN!! _ Will fill you in on all my fun that was had while I was here!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home