Missive from parts of Africa

A light hearted and sometimes serious look at moving 6000km into a place in Africa: April 2007. Promoted back to South Africa, the missive will continue to track my foray's into deepest Africa as and when I get there.

Name:
Location: Joburg, Africa, South Africa

Friday, June 10, 2005

Have U ever.......

Pressed that little icon on the top right and gone from Blog to Blog with no purpose other than just to see what people write about.

As I sit here on a Friday at 4pm, my brain lard and mush from too little sleep I have just spent 20 minutes doing that.
(Note to self: Send copy of blog to the thought policeman)

People write about the strangest things

Try it - You may like it

(and it is raining again)
(and the road home is blocked)
(and I am tired and grouchy)

3 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

yup, been there, done that, found many blogs that were theoretically english yet wR1tt3N l1KE this.
One consellation is that clearly there are people out there that have WAY more time on their hands on me ;)

7:55 PM  
Blogger J.J said...

Hi Antoine,

I'm a solo blogger these days following my misadventures in long distance love. Hope things are better for you in that department!

And yes, that next blog page..I got a page dedicated to piles (yes, I do mean the piles that make sitting down problematic!)

Jane

9:07 PM  
Blogger Antoine said...

Glad to see you still around Just Jane.

My long distance is working really well *smile* and I look forward to you posting on your blog telling us what else is happening in your life!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home